‘Marianna Lemos Design P.C.’ (hereafter ‘Marianna Lemos’), as legally represented, is the sole administrator of the website https://mariannalemos.com (hereafter the ‘e-shop’ or the ’website’), which operates as an e-shop for the on-line sale of products.
‘Marianna Lemos’ has its registered seat in Athens (36 Voukourestiou, Athens 106 73, VAT. No. 801658393). The e-shop’s email account is: firstname.lastname@example.org and its customer service phone line is (+30) 210-3637858.
Notwithstanding all applicable laws, ‘Marianna Lemos’ reserves the right to freely update and/or revise the terms and conditions for the use of the e-shop’s online services and transactions when deemed necessary and undertakes the obligation to notify consumers/users thereof through the Website. All on-line contracts are executed in the English language.
Information & products displayed on the website
‘Marianna Lemos’ ensures the accuracy, the truth and the adequacy of all information displayed on the e-shop; notwithstanding applicable legal provisions, Marianna Lemos bears no liability for accidental misinformation and reserves the right of rectification thereof. ‘Marianna Lemos’ shall notify all customers, when deemed necessary.
To the extent permitted by laws applicable in on-line transactions, ‘Marianna Lemos’ bears no liability to compensate customers for any damage or loss caused from the cancellation of orders on behalf of the client, as well as of any accidental non-execution or delay of orders. ‘Marianna Lemos’ does not guarantee the availability of products displayed on the website, nevertheless customers will be timely informed of products’ availability. All information regarding the e-shop’s products (name, description, pictures, price) are displayed on the website ‘as is’.
Submission and execution of orders
Order as a guest
Create an account
The user may also create an account in order to place orders and follow their course, by entering a valid email account and a safe password.
Confirmation and Cancellation of orders
Following the placement of your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail account. In case of unavailability of a product, you will be timely informed via email or phone on the course of your order and the expected delivery thereof.
Should a user wish to cancel an order prior to its shipping, s/he may contact us at (+30) 210-3637858 (Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 16:00 local time) or send an email to email@example.com titled ‘Cancellation of Order’. ‘Marianna Lemos’ will then proceed to the cancellation of the order and send a relevant email notice to the user. Please refer to Section “Right to Withdrawal – Returns of Products” below, regarding the refund process of cancelled orders.
Delivery of Order
Deliveries of orders take place during working days (Monday to Friday). We execute deliveries of products in Greece, Cyprus and all European and non-European Countries. ‘Marianna Lemos’ reserves the right to delegate delivery to any courier or forwarder company, with all appropriate contractual terms which guarantee the safe delivery of products, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Orders are delivered with the appropriate dispatch note and payment receipt/invoice. Users are kindly requested to contact us at (+30) 210-3637858 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in case the payment receipt/invoice has not been delivered to them. According to the applicable laws, the ownership of the product passes to the buyer upon payment and the risk thereof upon delivery.
Shipping costs amount to 5€ for all deliveries within the Greek territory. The price list of the delegated courier company will apply to deliveries outside the Greek territory. The user is informed thereof prior to the placement of the order.
Deliveries to the Greek Territory
Following the packaging of purchased products from ‘Marianna Lemos’ (hereafter ‘the package’), orders will be delivered from the courier company within 1-3 working days to clients residing in Attika and within 2-5 working days to clients residing outside Attika. Deadlines may be extended in case of product unavailability, delivery to hard-to-reach regions or force majeure conditions, as described below.
Deliveries to Cyprus
Orders are delivered to Cyprus within 2-5 working days from packaging. Clients residing in hard-to-reach regions may be requested to receive their order from the nearest delivery point, upon prior notice.
Deliveries to European Countries
Orders are delivered to European Countries within 1-6 working days from packaging.
Deliveries to non-European Countries
Orders are delivered to non-European Countries within 1-8 working days from packaging.
Please note that delivery delays may occur for the following reasons:
- There is a delay of delivery from the supplier of the product: In this case, the user will be contacted immediately, in order to confirm whether s/he wishes to receive the product when available or a refund instead.
- Extreme weather conditions, strikes, force majeure:
Should any of the above circumstances occur, there might be a delay of deliveries. All restrictions implemented during the COVID-19 outbreak are deemed as force majeure Please note that there is a great possibility of delay due to these restrictions. ‘Marianna Lemos’ will make all reasonable efforts to timely execute all orders during the pandemic period, however the accuracy of delivery deadlines cannot be guaranteed.
- Inability to communicate with a client:
In case communication with a client via phone or e-mail proves impossible despite all efforts (e.g. there is a problem with the products ordered and/or the payment thereof and the clients’ contact details are not valid).
The e-shop provides the following payment options:
- Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard /Maestro/American Express)
- Debit Card
Right to Withdrawal – Returns of Products
Customers have the right to return the purchased products free of charge (and request an exchange or a refund), within fourteen (14) working days from the delivery date thereof. Customers shall only be charged for shipping costs. Please note that bespoke or customized products are non-refundable or exchangeable.
Returns of products are accepted under the following terms:
- The item is returned in perfect condition, unworn with its packaging intact.
- In case of a mistaken delivery, returns are accepted provided ‘Marianna Lemos’ is notified within two (2) working days. In this case you will get a full refund of the value of the product and the shipping expenses.
- If there was no mistake in the delivery on behalf of ‘Marianna Lemos’ only the value of the product shall be refunded, whereas customers shall bear the shipping costs.
- Customers requesting a refund must provide ‘Marianna Lemos’ with a valid bank account number.
- The payment receipt or invoice must be sent along with the returned products. In case of an invoice, the dispatch note must also be returned.
Customers who wish to return products to ‘Marianna Lemos’ must address an email to email@example.com within fourteen (14) working days from delivery under the title ‘Withdrawal Request’. Said request must include the following information: date and number of order or the number of the dispatch note and the payment receipt or invoice. Please address this email prior to the shipping of the products you wish to return.
‘Marianna Lemos’ reserves the right to reject returns of products which do not comply with all the above terms. Please make sure to address a withdrawal and refund request only if products meet the above terms and the returned products are suitable for re-selling. The customer is solely responsible for the shipping of the returned products, whereas ‘Marianna Lemos’ is unable to trace parcels in any courier/ shipping company.
For your convenience, please check the good state of the products and their packaging at the time of delivery, for obvious faults (e.g. broken products). Please notify us of any actual fault in the delivered products by contacting us immediately or during the next working day via phone at (+30) 210-3637858 (Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 16:00) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The provisions of the Greek Civil Code apply with respect to actual faults and lack of agreed properties of the products.
‘Marianna Lemos’ shall refund customers for returned products within a period of thirty days from their receipt, with a deposit of their value to the bank account provided from the client.
Applicable Law – Dispute Resolution – Jurisdiction
The Greek laws shall apply to the on-line contracts executed through the e-shop; all relevant disputes fall under the jurisdiction of the Greek Courts.
According to Directive 2013/11/EU, as enforced in Greece with Ministerial Decision 70330/2014, there is an Alternative Dispute Resolution process for the e-resolution of consumer disputes, which can initiate through the platform available at: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm
For more information please contact us at (+30) 210-3637858 or via email at: email@example.com
Intellectual Property Rights
‘Marianna Lemos’ represents the sole administrator of the domain name https://mariannalemos.com and the website thereunder https://mariannalemos.com (hereafter ‘the website’), assuming responsibility of any information it displays, in the form of text, audio and visual data, (hereafter ‘the Material’), as well as its software. The Website and the Material’s intellectual and/or industrial property rights belong to ‘Marianna Lemos’ and are protected by the relevant national, EU and international legal framework on intellectual and industrial property.
‘Marianna Lemos’ reserves all intellectual property rights in all and any content of the Website and the Material, as well as of industrial property rights, trademarks of products or services, tradenames, distinctive features etc.
End User License Agreement
Notwithstanding the above acceptable uses, the Website and the Material may not be anyhow reproduced, copied, leased, sold, sublicensed, transferred, extracted, transmitted, retransmitted, disposed partly or as a whole to any User. The commercial use of the Website for exploitable purposes is strictly prohibited. The amendment, adaptation, alteration, translation or any other modification whatsoever of the Website and/or of the Material is strictly prohibited. Likewise, the deconstruction and reconstruction or any other attempt to acquire the Website’s source code is prohibited. Additionally, the creation and/or publication of a data base containing important parts of the Website without ‘Marianna Lemos’ explicit consent is prohibited.
The use of the Website in any unlawful way whatsoever, for any illegal purpose or in breach of applicable local, EU and international intellectual property laws is strictly prohibited.
It falls within ‘Marianna Lemos’ values and policies, to respect and protect the intellectual property rights of third parties. Should the User consider that a breach of third-party property rights has taken place through the Website, the User may contact ‘Marianna Lemos’ at firstname.lastname@example.org and define the part of the Website which s/he considers offensive and the reasons that ground said claim.
Obligations Of Users
Users accept and agree to make lawful use of the Website. Users hereby declare that, through the use of the Website:
- They shall by no means act in a way which will prevent the lawful use of the Website and/or other websites linked to it.
- They shall not act in breach of any intellectual and/or industrial property rights of ‘Marianna Lemos’ or third parties
- They shall not act in a misleading way towards any third party in relation to the Website’s origin or content and/or harm in any way the professional reputation of ‘Marianna Lemos’. They shall not install, forward and/or transmit in any way viruses through the Website or any other harmful or malicious files and/or programs.
- They shall not install or forward advertising material or spam messages without ‘Marianna Lemos’ prior approval, nor shall they proceed with sending any unsolicited communications whatsoever.
- They shall not upload or transmit in any way content or information they are not authorized to disclose by virtue of the provisions of laws or private agreements (such as confidential information)
- They shall not act in any way which may be deemed offensive to the rights or personality of others and especially in a way which could harm a minor
- They shall not intervene nor place the Website’s safety in danger, including the safety of the Material contained therein, the source code of the Software, the Server in which it is hosted and/or networks connected or accessible through the Website or other websites connected to it.
- They shall not adapt or encourage behaviours which could ground a criminal offense, raise civil claims or anyhow violate the provisions of the law.
- They shall not publish or transmit any material with offensive, threatening, untrue, misleading, disturbing, malicious, vulgar, scandalous, pornographic or blasphemous content. ‘Marianna Lemos’ shall fully cooperate with the principles of the law and shall fully comply with any Court Order of decision to disclose the identity of any individual who might publish or transmit unlawful information and/or material.
- They shall not collect emails or other data of users from the Website for unsolicited communication purposes.
- They shall not upload, transmit, store or make accessible to the public photographs of third parties without their express consent.
- They shall inform ‘Marianna Lemos’ without undue delay, should any unlawful or prohibited use of the Website comes to their attention.
It is explicitly clarified that the use of the Website for advertising or marketing purposes by the User is prohibited, unless otherwise agreed so with ‘Marianna Lemos’.
Links to other Websites
The Website may include links to other Websites managed by third parties, only for the User’s ease. ‘Marianna Lemos’ is not in control and has no responsibility whatsoever for the operation, content, privacy policies or security of third party Websites. Indicatively, ‘Marianna Lemos’ bears no liability in case the third-party websites:
– violate the rights of the User or of any third party involved
– are unsafe or inaccurate, inadequate or misleading
– contain viruses or other programs that might prove harmful
‘Marianna Lemos’ does not adopt the content, products or services offered by third-party websites, nor is it associated with their administrators. In cases when the Website contains links or hyperlinks to other websites, the administrators thereof bear full (civil and criminal) liability for the safety, lawfulness and validity of their content, whereas ‘Marianna Lemos’ is not liable whatsoever, such as of liability for violation of intellectual property or industrial property rights. Should the User decide to establish a link to third party Websites, the latter is solely responsible for invoking the connection and access thereto.
MARIANNA LEMOS DESIGN P.C. (hereafter ‘Marianna Lemos’), as legally represented, is the sole administrator of the website https://mariannalemos.com (hereafter ‘e-shop’ or the ‘website’), which operates as an e-shop for the on-line sale of products. ‘Marianna Lemos’ has its registered seat in Athens (36 Voukourestia, Athens 106 73, VAT. No. 801658393). The e-shop’s email account is: email@example.com and is deemed as the Data Controller of the personal data we collect and process when you visit our Website, namely of any and all information which could directly or indirectly identify you.
Protecting the privacy of your personal data is very important to us, thus we have taken all appropriate measures in order to safeguard the security and confidentiality of the information related to visitors and/or users of our Website.
We kindly ask you to read the present Policy carefully, so as to be properly informed of your data privacy rights, as well as the personal data collected and processed throughout your visit across our Website and use of our corresponding internet services.
The present Policy is deemed as a Notification of the data subjects under the articles 13-14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (ΕU) 679/2016. You may address any queries with respect to the present Policy or the way in which ‘Marianna Lemos’ collects and processes your personal data to our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Collected through our Website
- Information collected automatically when visiting and/or interacting with our Website
The scope and content of our Website is informative with respect to the products for sale through our e-shop. Thus, the visit thereof does not require the provision of personal data. However, by visiting the Website, certain information which could directly or indirectly identify you, may be automatically collected, such as:
- Your IP address.
- The type of your web-browser and your operating system.
- The websites you visited before or after visiting our Website.
- The speed of your connection and information regarding the software programs running on your P/C.
- Basic information concerning your connection to the Server.
- Information you provide to us upon consent:
Information necessary for the execution of your order
Users who wish to purchase products from our e-shop may either create an account on our Website, by entering their e-mail and a password, or place an order as a guest, by completing the following data to the relevant order form:
- full name/company name
- Tax Identity Number (for the issuance of an invoice)
- order notes (free content)
In case of a different shipping address, users must also complete the respective name/company name the address and the phone number of the receiver.
Should a client submit a refund request, ‘Marianna Lemos’ also collects the bank account number in which the refund will be deposited in case of acceptance thereof.
Visitors/users who wish to receive newsletters with respect to our products, may subscribe in our mailing lists upon consent and confirm their subscription through a double-opt-in process.
How we use your personal data
- Communication and contractual purposes:
We use the information collected through this Website, in order to fulfill our contractual obligations towards our clients, namely for the execution of orders placed and for the refund of their value, in case of a respective request.
- Statistical purposes:
In order to find out more about our Website’s user experience, we retain and analyse the data we collect in an aggregated form through the use of trackers (cookies). For example, we may use this information in order to monitor and analyse the use and functionality of our Website, thise identifying its level of content engagement with the public, which in turn concluded the steps required towards securing its relevance with, and accessibility by, its visitors. Please refer to our Cookies Policy.
- Informative purposes:
Upon their express consent thereto, we use e-mail accounts of our subscribers in order to send updates (newsletters) regarding our products.
When you directly provide information to us, we make all reasonable efforts to clarify which information refers to minors. In any case, if it comes to our knowledge, that the collection of personal data of minors below the age of 15 years takes place without verifiable parental consent, pursuant to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016 and of Law 4624/2019, we will delete said data without undue delay. Should you believe we have collected personal data of minors below the age of 15, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com
The capacity to execute on-line contracts of sale is subject to the provisions of the Greek Civil Code.
Use and exchange of information
‘Marianna Lemos’ respects your right to privacy and uses your personal data solely for the purposes described herein above. ‘Marianna Lemos’ does not disclose, transfer of make your personal data accessible in any way to third parties, nor does it transfer your personal data outside the EEA, unless it is absolutely necessary for the fulfilment of the aforementioned processing purposes. We may only make information accessible to other companies, applications or persons under the following circumstances:
- We may disclose aggregated information which do not directly identify you to third parties, in order to be able to develop the content and services of our Website. Please note that we do not in any way disclose your contact details to third parties.
- We may use third parties (currently or in the future), for the provision of services in relation to our Website, such as technical support thereof, collection of analytical data, marketing activities, mass mailing of newsletters etc. Those third parties will only access the information absolutely necessary for the execution of their duties and only under explicit contractual terms for the protection of your privacy and your personal data.
- We disclose shipping information to courier companies which undertake all necessary contractual obligations for the protection of your personal data towards ‘Marianna Lemos’, for the delivery of your order.
- We use a third-party provider (‘Animart’) for the operation of our e-shop. The third-party provider shall obtain access to the absolutely necessary information for the provision of its services, upon all necessary contractual obligations for the protection of your personal data.
- We may disclose personal data to abide by Court orders, research warrants, judicial procedures and other orders of the competent Regulatory Authorities, including the Greek Data Protection Authority, other Supervisory Authorities of EU Member States, as well as in order to defend our lawful interests from claims raised
Retention of data
‘Marianna Lemos’ will retain the personal data collected for the time absolutely necessary to serve the purposes of processing and to comply with its legal obligations. In case you recall your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data, when consent has been provided, we will immediately delete your data from our electronical and physical records, unless its retention is necessary so as to comply with a legal obligation or to exercise, ground and defend our lawful rights and interests before the Court or any other Regulatory Authority.
‘Marianna Lemos’ is committed to safeguard the security of your personal data. To achieve this, we have adopted all appropriate technical and organizational measures, the adequacy of which we regularly audit, such as:
-SSL Protocol: The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Protocol used by our Website, is the current world standard for the certification of website users and the encryption of data between website users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication protects personal data by requiring all information transferred between a customer and a server to be encrypted from the sender’s software and to be decrypted by the receiver’s software. In addition, all information sent through an SSL protocol is protected through a mechanism which automatically detects if the transferred data has been altered.
-Double-opt-in process for the subscription in our mailing lists.
Legal basis of processing
You must refrain from visiting our Website, should you wish the information automatically collected therefrom not to be collected and processed in any way.
Newsletters are sent to subscribers upon their express consent (subscription). You may freely unsubscribe by clicking the relevant “Unsubscribe” button which is available on each newsletter, or by contacting our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly be informed that any processing of personal data prior to the revocation of consent is deemed lawful.
Data subject rights
You may exercise the following data subject rights:
- Right of access, so as to be informed of the personal data we process, the purpose of processing and the recipient of data.
- Right to rectification, for the correction of any inaccurate information about you.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten), so as to ensure the erasure of your personal data from our files, so long as its processing is no longer necessary or obligatory for the compliance with a legal obligation of the Company or the defense of a lawful interest before the Court.
- Right to restriction of processing, in case the accuracy of your personal data is disputed.
- Right to data portability, so as to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object, if you no longer wish your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes. Please note that your personal data is not subject to profiling by ‘Marianna Lemos’.
To exercise those rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com
‘Marianna Lemos’ will make all reasonable efforts to address your request within a period of one month from receipt of the request. However, if it is impossible to meet this deadline due to the complexity of your request or the number of simultaneous requests, we will timely inform you within same deadline for the reasons of the delay and will make all reasonable efforts to address your request without undue delay and, in any case, within a period of two more months.
‘Marianna Lemos’ reserves the right not to satisfy your request, if manifestly unfounded or excessive, and will notify you accordingly.
Nevertheless, you have the right to file a complaint before the Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website.
Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies perform lots of different and useful operations, such as tracking your preferences history, generally improving your online experience, and helping us to offer you the best product and services. By virtue of their operation, cookies fall under the following categories:
‘Technically necessary cookies’: Technically necessary cookies are used to store information or access information stored in your device, in order to transmit a network communication or provide an information society service requested by the user/subscriber. We also use technically necessary cookies to enable your connection and save your Website preferences (e.g. language, search history, IP address).
According to the legal framework, consent of users is not required for the placement of technical cookies, since the provision of our website services would not be feasible without technical cookies.
Please see below the details of technically necessary cookies which are in use:
Third-party cookies collect anonymous, aggregated statistical data regarding the way you use your website, such as the pages visited more often, the page from which you visited the Website, the type of browser in use etc. These aggregated data cannot identify users.
We use third-party cookies for the sole purpose of analysing the Website’s traffic and to improve its performance. When you first visit the Website, your consent is required for the use of third-party cookies, by virtue of the provisions of applicable laws. Your cookie settings are available anytime and you may freely amend and/or revoke your consent to the use of third-party cookies.
Information on Google Analytics service (with anonymisation features)
Should you which to reject the collection of your data Google Analytics, please install the following feature on your browser : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Control cookies through your browser
Users may change their browser settings in relation to the acceptance of cookies. Depending on your browser, you may choose either to automatically accept all cookies (default setting), to receive a notice or to block the use of all cookies.
Instructions for each browser are available at the following links:
‘Marianna Lemos’ reserves the right to freely modify the present Policy, in accordance with the provisions of data privacy laws anytime in force. The Visitors of our Website must frequently read the present Policy, so as to be informed of any change, whereas ‘Marianna Lemos’ shall provide all necessary notices to its users, in order to comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016 and of all applicable laws.